Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Time is (almost) Here!

I've wandered around town to look at the holiday decorations - it's nice that it's been so warm out, which has made it easy to sightsee.  I haven't quite been to all the decorated trees and windows about town, but I like what I've seen so far!  I'm going to try to also add a video at the bottom of this post.  Only one week to go before I head home for the holidays - huzzah!  So turn on your holiday playlist and enjoy...

Tiffany's

Barneys




Macy's



nice of Charlie Brown himself to make an appearance




my neighborhood

caught the super decorating the courtyard of my building

my office

my apartment

Bloomingdale's


along Park Avenue


along Fifth Avenue

Saks



in front of Saks, looking towards Rockefeller Center



Rockefeller Center


Bryant Park

Lord & Taylor




 

No comments:

Post a Comment