Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so grateful for many many things and many many people this year, not the least of which is that I'm not having surgery this year over Thanksgiving Week.  Woo hoo!  :)  Here are just a few others (and enjoy some Ghost of Thanksgiving Past photos!):

  • the BEST nephew in the world;
  • the best sister in the world;
  • the best parents in the world;
  • my apartment with working heat and electricity;
  • my wonderful co-workers, who make each work day fun;
  • Bella Vita pizza with kalamata olives;
  • my TDF membership;
  • the seamless.com iPhone app;
  • the papa margaritas at Arriba Arriba;
  • my unlimited Metrocard;
  • Signature Theatre Company;
  • reconnecting with old friends;
  • ABT;
  • handsome chums who bookmark my blog;
  • peppermint bark;
  • memories of Italy;
  • my Nook;
  • working in Times Square (well, I'm maybe not as thankful on Wednesday afternoons);
  • Jif peanut butter 'to go' packs;
  • my team of caring, proactive doctors;
  • Golden Girls reruns;
  • Tennis Channel;
  • Facebook;
  • my darling Coterie;
  • and, most especially, GNO + 2.  My life is ever better because of you.











No comments:

Post a Comment