Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Throwback Thursday, Italy-style!

Hello, all!  I have quite a few shows coming up, thanks to some generous friends, so keep checking for those updates.  But today I just wanted to pop by and do a fun photo post.  It's almost a year since I went to Italy with my dear dear ones, so as a Throwback Thursday sort of deal, I present the photos from my Google Photos album called 'Tutti.'  You've seen some of these group photos already, but some of them are new to you.  I'm just feeling my Thanksgiving thankfulness a little early - I'm thankful I could go to Italy and have such an amazing experience, and I'm thankful to have such special wonderful friends to have shared it with.  We don't get to hang out nearly often enough and I miss their faces.  They're also wonderful photographers, so of course I've stolen their pics for my post (the pics are in location order, I think, if not necessarily exact chronological order).  It's been fun to look at them today and smile...




































No comments:

Post a Comment