Saturday, November 12, 2016

Quick Trip to Nashville

Last weekend, I made a quick trip for work to Nashville.  I've never been to Nashville before, so I wish we would've been there longer so I could've seen at least some of the sights.  But flying in on Friday night and leaving early Sunday morning doesn't really leave a lot of time to sightseeing.  Our work event on Saturday went swimmingly, which is great, and at least I got to walk through a farmers market and shopped in a cute little shop near the work event space.  And I also got to have drinks with an old college friend. Next time, I must stay long enough to tour the Grand Ole Opry at the very least.  But enjoy some photos I took while I was there...

the line just to be dropped off at the airport was ridiculous











tasty barbecue, but I'll be honest - the pork needed a little more seasoning







hello, there was a replica of the Parthenon across the street from our hotel

of course I made my boss drive us over there







everywhere we wanted to eat had a long line

so we ended up here
I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I just got it all

unexpected stop for soft serve

the weather was gorgeous, so I took a little walk to the farmers market

a farmers market with a lobster food truck in front











too early

teaching a quick course





looks like Noshville got their bagels in the Bronx



No comments:

Post a Comment