Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Last Night in NYC (holiday photos!)

I met a beautiful gal pal last night and we went to the David Rubenstein Atrium to check out their Downton Abbey teaser - we may have received a prize (but I can't say what it is because it will probably be regifted for the holidays, lol!), and we also had our photos taken with very wooden facsimiles of the actors.  Fun.  We had a lovely time, though I always have a lovely time with a beautiful gal pal.  Afterwards, we wandered uptown so my gal pal could do a little shopping; we stopped at a couple of stores where I wanted to buy EVERYTHING.  I guess it was a good thing I'm out of money until tomorrow.  Though I did buy myself a tiny pick-me-up that was on sale.  I'm saving a photo of that for a later holiday post.  But enjoy some of the photos I got as I wandered around town, plus a couple of cute decorated houses around my place.  Hoping to make it to some major holiday decor over the weekend...





















 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment