Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! Celebrate!

Hello there!  I hope everyone in cyberland has a safe, happy and wonderful Thanksgiving, no matter where you are.  I just want to jot down a few things I'm thankful for this year.  Well, I'm going to jot down a few random things, but there's one major thing I'm REALLY thankful for:

  • having special friends to spend this special day with;
  • the end of waterbug season;
  • ABT;
  • TDF;
  • living in New York;
  • the greatest friends, aka GNO and the Coterie;
  • the most amazing family;
  • the most special, wonderful, loving sweetheart of a nephew I could ever dream of;
  • but most especially, I'm thankful this year for the fact that my sister survived the terrifying medical madness that happened in October.  I love her so much.  I couldn't bear to be without her.  We'll be able to go to Woodstock another time, thanks to her resilience and the dedication of all those doctors, especially Dr. Wonderful.  I'm thinking of sending him a gift basket with a recording of angels singing when he opens it... 


 
 






 
 
 
 



 
 

 



 
 
 
 






 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment