Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Family Time in Ohio - a Photo Essay

I'm back from a brief trip home to celebrate my mom's birthday and to visit with my family.  We had a great time and laughed a lot - two Family Game Nights, a trip to Put-In-Bay (an island in Lake Erie), shopping and lots and lots of eating.  And laughing.  I don't think I laugh more than when I'm with my family.  My nephew cracks me up and my mom, sister, dad and I crack each other up.  It was a lovefest and, as usual, four days just wasn't enough.  Oh well.  Until next time.  Enjoy some photos I got from the long weekend...

The trip to OH was a pain in the patootie - look at that line of planes!

Off to the mall!  :)
 


 
Parasson's restaurant - an old favorite
 
 

 
We won!  My nephew wasn't pleased
  
They made fun of my bulldozer - hey, it looks good to me!

On the OH Turnpike to Put-In-Bay




Mom was pointing out the Christmas decorations on the boats

Our designated driver
 
Golf cart selfie!
 
Perry's Monument



A non-holiday family photo is rare - I'm thrilled to have gotten this one!


 
 
Going mini-golfing!





Danny pointed out this butterfly to me - he knows I love them








Carousel ride selfie!
 
I was the only one riding!
 

 
We put some flowers on my grandfather's grave on his birthday


 
This may be one of my favorite photos EVER

Yikes, he's so tall!
 
Adding a picture to my mom's new phone
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment