Sunday, May 11, 2014

Photos: European ceilings and Italian entryways

I believe I've threatened in the past to post pictures of all the beautiful entryways I saw in Italy, mainly on Capri, and I've decided there's no time like the present!  How glorious must it be to walk through such beauty just to get into your home?!  Sigh.  I'd like to do more than imagine it.

Why is there no time like the present?  A few reasons - one: my game show is in rotation again on GSN and I caught it the other day, which reminded me of Italy; two: I'm still dying to travel, so it's nice to look at photos to get the European karma out into the world; and three: why not??  :)

I'm also including some of the beautiful ceilings I saw in Europe (I'm thinking there are photos from Versailles, Fontainebleau, Caserta and the Vatican), just to share some beauty and make everyone feel better about things wherever you are...

 












 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment