Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Oh dear, another ghost light post

I apologize for the ever-increasing stretches between posts.  As I've mentioned before, I'm having trouble managing my work/life balance.  And work is taking all of my energy right now.  I have no shows scheduled and it worries me - how will I ever find the time to see all that I want to see?!  The longer the break, the harder it is to re-start.  But I will.  Eventually.  

Plus, to be honest, every year, this particular day takes a little more out of me.  Especially now, when it feels as if we could never rally as a country again the way we did in 2001.  The hate and the divisions are just too much.  At least that's how it seems to me.  So...I think I'm wallowing.  And working.  But I'll be back some time soon, I promise.  Take good care while I'm away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment