Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Update

I'm very excited - even though I should be saving absolutely every penny for Italy, I broke down and bought a few theater tickets and a ballet ticket.  All with discount codes, of course.  I feel much better about life. So what if I have to skip a meal in Italy?  Well, once I'm there I might care, but for now, I was feeling a little bereft without some art around me, so I indulged myself. Come visit me here again in the next few weeks for some thoughts about what I see.

Of course, I'm still dreaming of all that we'll do in Italy. Ten days probably won't be enough time to see everything I want to, but I did already make reservations for one thing that I'm so looking forward to: a Puccini recital taking place in a 12th century church. Sounds lovely to me.  I'll share some photos below of the site - I think it's going to be yet another amazing part of an amazing trip (I got these photos off the 'net, so I'm happy to remove them if asked)...
















No comments:

Post a Comment