Thursday, November 26, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday, with warmth and people you love around you.  As always, I did want to share a few things I'm especially thankful for this year - there are some repeats, of course, but thankfulness has no expiration date... :)

  • the most spectacular nephew in the world (who is growing up way too fast);
  • the most spectacular sister in the world;
  • the most spectacular and generous parents ever;
  • my other family: my GNO + 2 and the Coterie.  I love you all so much;
  • my finally-freshly-painted apartment;
  • my wonderful co-workers, who watch me be crazy but still like me anyway;
  • another year of Roger Federer viewing;
  • being in the audience for Julie Kent's final performance at ABT;
  • following Twitter during award shows on tv;
  • mobile check depositing;
  • the Lilly Awards;
  • Throwback Thursdays on Facebook;
  • TDF;
  • Lenny's Thanksgiving sandwiches;
  • marathons of House Hunters International;
  • pictures on my upgraded iPhone;
  • my beautiful goddaughters;
  • frequent flyer miles;
  • knowing and interacting with so many wonderful writers who work hard every day to make the world a better place;
  • Screaming Banshee e-cards;
  • Restaurant Week;
  • rediscovering Trixie Belden;
  • Boylan's black cherry soda;
  • Turner Classic Movies;
  • the Star Lite deli by my office;
  • Reese’s peanut butter cups;
  • Roger Ebert's book Life Itself;
  • Gain-scented Swiffers;
  • the NY Times crossword puzzle app;
  • Disney World trips with my parents;
  • Instagram;
  • And, having Thanksgiving dinner with wonderful friends, who are beautiful inside and out.  I'm anticipating a lot of laughter and love, which is something to be truly thankful for.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment