Monday, July 13, 2015

Headed Back to Sunny Cal!

The reason for all those trips to California is now upon us - I'm off for a week-long work event in La Jolla.  As you read this, I'll (hopefully) be on the plane headed west.  I'm looking forward to the trip; the planning has been agonizing at times and I'm just ready for everything to happen.  As my boss says, it's going to happen, whether I worry about it or not, so I should just stop worrying.  Easier said than done...

I think I already mentioned my dead tablet (it died while I was watching streaming video from Wimbledon, which broke my heart).  Thankfully, I had insurance on my tablet so I'm waiting on a replacement.  If it arrives before my plane takes off, I'll try to blog from La Jolla.  Otherwise, I'll just see you when I get back.

Enjoy some of my past sunny Cal photos to whet your appetite for my trip report.  Happily, the weather forecast for the whole week is sunny and clear.  Fingers crossed it stays that way and that the work event goes off swimmingly.  Speaking of swimming, I hope I can get in the pool for at least a few minutes this trip!























No comments:

Post a Comment