Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Southern California teaser

Whew, what a whirlwind trip I had last week in California!  I went with some work chums to San Diego, La Jolla, Newport Beach and L.A./Hollywood.  We worked hard, laughed a lot, and ate way too much.  My brain is still too scrambled after all the hard work and jet lag to post anything coherent, but to spark your interest (hopefully), here are some photos of beautiful flowers and trees.  The weather was simply glorious our entire trip;  please enjoy these photos and I hope to get more interesting posts up as the week progresses - all that food deserves a standalone post, as does my trip to a new musical and a visit to the spectacular Getty Villa...


 


this photo is more about the butterfly I just happened to capture








No comments:

Post a Comment